- What is an Atomic Swap?
An atomic swap is a smart contract technology that enables the exchange of one cryptocurrency for another without using an exchange or any other centralised intermediaries.
Atomic swaps take place directly between Blockchains of different cryptocurrencies or off-chain away from the main Blockchain. since they came into light in 2017, they have grown in popularity with Cryptocurrencies and Decentralised exchanges incorporating the technology.
Atomic swaps have been necessitated by the fact that the market has become very greedy in helping small crypto projects as they charge 1-10 BTC for IEOs and Listings.
- Exchange Atomic Swap
Publicae.Exchange is a non-custodial peer-to-peer cryptocurrency Atomic Swap market that protects the privacy and promotes values of decentralisation. It is also user friendly to ensure that all crypto trading activities are secure, easy, and fast. Also, it is designed to have a very simple subscription model for listing such that everybody can join.
Benefits of the Publicae.Exchange
- Protected privacy – global crypto traders can exchange their assets securely without having to deposit in any other wallets but their own
- Fixed rates – there are only fixed rates on Publicae.Exchange
- Fast exchange – transactions take a minimum of 3 minutes and a maximum of 10 minutes to complete
- Responsive customer support – they offer a 24/7 customer support
- Crypto pairs – they offer crypto coins with high liquidity, reliable speeds, reliable prices and a growing variety of cryptocurrencies
- Financial freedom – PUBLICAE will never have custody of your cryptocurrency, you are in full ownership and control of your funds and information. With no fear of being tracked.
- PUBLICAE API – If you integrate Publicae.Exchange on your website or platform and accept any of their cryptocurrencies listed, you will soon be able to earn revenue for all transactions made.